Consumer Pricing Information
As mandated by New York State law and the Federal Trade Commission, consumers are entitled to receive and retain this firm's General Price List (GPL).
Our GPL is a schedule of fees for the regularly offered services of the Yonkers office of F. Ruggiero & Sons, Inc. Funeral Home. The pricing for this information sheet has been taken directly from our most recent GPL dated November 1, 2020 and is subject to change without notice.
There is no wake or religious service associated with a direct cremation service. However, the funeral home requires that positive identification of all remains must be made by a family member before cremation takes place.
- Prompt response to initial service request
- Local transfer of remains to funeral home and crematory
- Funeral director and staff services
- Securing of necessary authorizations
- Alternative cremation container
- Return of cremains to the funeral home in a temporary container
- Personalized obituary page on our website
A family may also supply their own cremation container, which would reduce the funeral home’s charge to $2,635.
Additional Charges may include:
- Second person at residence if death occurs at home - $150
- Full Size Urns/ Keepsake Urns/ Keepsake Jewelry - range from $40 to $2,000. Urns can be seen HERE. Keepsake Jewelry can be seen HERE.
The above pricing is only for funeral home charges. Cash advance items are independent charges and will be billed to the family at the same amount paid by the funeral home. There is no mark-up in the cash advance charges.
The Cash Advance Charges MAY include:
- Crematory Charges
- Certified death certificates
- State & City permit fees
- Gratuities & Tolls
Request Additional Information
You can contact us with any questions as (914) 375-1400 or using the form below.