When a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and the ones you love. For you to receive the help you need to face the many issues requiring attention simultaneously, we urge you to call us immediately. Regardless of the day or hour, our staff is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently.
Our family's funeral home is able to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Initial transfer of the deceased from the place of death to our facility.
- Conference with family members to determine and finalize funeral arrangements.
- Coordination of details with clergy.
- Publication of obituary in newspapers selected by family.
- Coordination of details with cemetery and/or crematory.
- Notification of fraternal orders or other organizations.
- Supervision and direction of the funeral or memorial service.
- Assistance in obtaining various survivors benefits when applicable.
- After the funeral or memorial service, practical assistance with unforeseen details and help in making adjustments.
- Assistance in obtaining life insurance benefits whether or not they are assigned to the funeral home as payment.
In addition, we offer a broad selection of caskets, vaults, urns, clothing and other items for your selection. As with all of the services we offer, we believe that the families we serve are entitled to simple, straightforward information about these items, to enable them to make informed decisions. Toward that end, we encourage you to compare the various items that interest you, to ask any questions that come to mind, and to feel free to take whatever time necessary to reach the decision most appropriate for you and those you care about.
What if a death occurs away from home?
Over time, families begin to move away from the places they once called home. While this is true, there will always be links to their roots such as a local church or club, cemetery plot or even a family funeral home. Over the years, we have established relationships with other independently owned funeral homes through associations and groups that will assist us in getting your loved one safely to their resting place. If you plan to use our funeral home for a wake and funeral it is important that you call OUR funeral home. This will allow us to achieve a professional discount for a fellow funeral homes service. This will help to save you money and time. We will work with them to achieve any necessar paperwork and authorizations and get your loved one to our funeral home in a prompt and safe manner.